Student Relief Funds Program
The Student Relief Funds will help Cincinnati State students facing extreme challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The funds will provide students support for:
- Emergency assistance for shelter, food, medicine, and other basics.
- Technology needed for completing courses remotely, so students can stay safe and stay on track with their college studies.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Such situations have greatly increased due to the pandemic. Your gift could mean everything to a Cincinnati State student trying to keep their education and life on course during this crisis.
Ways To Donate:
- Please select the “Donate Now” button below to make your tax-deductible gift to the Cincinnati State Foundation.
- You can also write a check to “Cincinnati State Foundation” noting the purpose of “Student Relief.” Mail to Cincinnati State Foundation, ATLC 352, 3520 Central Parkway, Cincinnati, Ohio 45223.
- The Student Relief Funds will disperse assistance to students through the already established Student Retention Focus Fund and newly created Student Remote Learning Technology Fund.
Thank you for your support of Cincinnati State students!
Have questions or need help with your donation?
Elliott V. Ruther, Chief of Institutional Advancement & Cincinnati State Foundation Executive Director - (513) 569-1451 or email@example.com
For more information on how Cincinnati State is addressing COVID-19 visit //www.xhanyang168.cn/COVID-19